Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Welcome to Irish Knitting & Crochet

Welcome to the Irish Knitting & Crochet website!
This site is designed to showcase Irish Knitting & Crochet and to keep you informed about what is going on in the Irish Knitting & Crochet Community.
Check out the Latest News page for the most up to date posts.
**ADVERTISERS** If you wish to advertise your classes etc on this site, please contact us at knitincATgmailDOTcom to discuss.
Please feel free to contact me at knitincATgmailDOTcom if there is anything you would like added to the site!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sinéad. Good for you starting up a new blog! I've seen your other one and I follow you on Twitter too. I just posted a new blogpost on my knitting books incl. Carol Feller's book and others. And my new projects. Hope you follow my blog too - I see I'm the first to join this one!
    Catherine xxx

    ReplyDelete